Sunday, April 6, 2008

Quick Updates after a Prolonged Absence

This blog is now in line for a couple of important information updates. First and foremost is the pending move from the high alpine valley of Bozeman, Montana to the rolling lowlands of Bloomington, Indiana. My fiance and I will be moving there in May as I will begining my MFA in prose Fiction at IU this fall. This is, of course, a very cool thing. The Buddhist connection to Bloomington is pretty massive as is the quality of the people and program at IU. I'll be keeping the world informed as to any upcoming readings i may have.

Secondly, I recently achieved the cover shot on the Winter 2008 MacGuffin. Check it out at New Pages: http://www.newpages.com/magazineguide/newmags/newmags.htm. Full colour, it's pretty snazzy. I'm thinking the issue is available at bookstores around Michigan

No comments: